Ranch Hand Legend Series Rear Bumper
Ranch Hand’s Legend Back Bumper is the perfect complement to the Legend Front Bumper adding another layer of 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel to your truck’s defense. It has holes for the rear park assist sensors. If you do not have sensors, it comes with plugs for these holes. It will also work with the factory receiver hitch.
- Heavy duty rear bumper
- Built using schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel for maximum protection
- Black powder-coat finish
- LED auxiliary lights included on most models
- Compatible with sensors on most models
- Frame mounts in four locations for a tight, vibration free, fit
- One-piece welded design which prevents rattling of multiple pieces
- Made in the U.S.A – Shiner, Texas
The perfect to compliment to your Ranch Hand Legend Series front bumper, the Legend Series rear bumper has all the protection, durability, and styling that you expect from Ranch Hand bumpers.
Hand built by Americans in South Texas, these bumpers are built to last, using only the toughest bumper materials, like schedule 40 piping and diamond plate steel, and most the advanced build techniques, such as a one-piece welded design. Featuring explosively bright auxiliary LED lights to aid when hooking up your trailer or backing into dark job sites. These rear bumpers are also sensor compatible and retain the factory hitch for almost every model.
No matter what you do with your truck, Ranch Hand provides the looks you want and the protection you need with the Legend Series rear bumpers.
There are no reviews yet.